Old 12-05-2009, 05:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT but not OT :-)

Does anyone realise JUST how far postings from this newsgroup, and others of
course, go?

I was looking for something and found my "adverts" for the Royal Naval
Electrical Branch Association when I first launched in some funny places!!
No wonder it has done so well!

But it is a warning, don't say anything you might regret later, I feel sure
that some of the subscribers here would be horrified at what they had said
and how they had shown themselves up to be ;-)

Kindest possible regards and mind what you say. ;-)))

Mike

(Better think before you reply to this post, it will stay in cyberspace for
an awful long time, far and wide and show you up in years to come:-)

--
..

Old 12-05-2009, 06:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On May 12, 5:38*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
Does anyone realise JUST how far postings from this newsgroup, and others of
course, go?

I understand this group is widely read throughout the Galaxy, at least
I assume it must be as people keep saying to me,"That chap 'Mike',
what planet is he on?"
Old 12-05-2009, 06:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

--
..
"moghouse" wrote in message
On May 12, 5:38 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
Does anyone realise JUST how far postings from this newsgroup, and others
of
course, go?

I understand this group is widely read throughout the Galaxy, at least
I assume it must be as people keep saying to me,"That chap 'Mike',
what planet is he on?"

And you can quite rightly tell them 'He has his feet firmly planted on
Earth' can't you?

Kindest regards

Mike
I wonder where this turns up in a few years time!!

Old 12-05-2009, 08:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On May 12, 6:49*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
--
."moghouse" wrote in message

On May 12, 5:38 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:

Does anyone realise JUST how far postings from this newsgroup, and others
of
course, go?

I understand this group is widely read throughout the Galaxy, at least
I assume it must be as people keep saying to me,"That chap 'Mike',
what planet is he on?"

And you can quite rightly tell them 'He has his feet firmly planted on
Earth' can't you?

Oh yes, growing in his wife's gravel path along with the Lily of the
Valley, just like a weed!
Old 12-05-2009, 08:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

--
..
"moghouse" wrote in message
On May 12, 6:49 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
--
."moghouse" wrote in message

On May 12, 5:38 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:

Does anyone realise JUST how far postings from this newsgroup, and
others
of
course, go?

I understand this group is widely read throughout the Galaxy, at least
I assume it must be as people keep saying to me,"That chap 'Mike',
what planet is he on?"

And you can quite rightly tell them 'He has his feet firmly planted on
Earth' can't you?

Oh yes, growing in his wife's gravel path along with the Lily of the
Valley, just like a weed!

:-))))))

well 'someone' believes me that Lily of the Valley is growing like a weed
:-))

I didn't know whether to put 'On Planet Earth', but I thought that I would
let someone have a play for prosperity :-))

Kindest possible regards

Mike
(So glad I never sign off aggressively and say nasty untrue things about
people. It's all there :-))