GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Friday funny (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/183655-friday-funny.html)

Muddymike 15-05-2009 03:34 PM

Friday funny

Couldn't resist posting this.

The big bad wolf said "I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house
down". The little pig said "bugger off or I'll sneeze on you"

Mike

The Brownie 16-05-2009 01:14 PM

Friday funny

"Muddymike"
wrote in message
om...
Couldn't resist posting this.

The big bad wolf said "I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house
down". The little pig said "bugger off or I'll sneeze on you"

Mike

It's Saturday as I read it, and it is funny. Think someone posted a
related one about 2 little Piggies out for a walk. Maybe on a different
group.

Marg :-))

Sacha[_4_] 16-05-2009 01:39 PM

Friday funny

On 2009-05-16 13:14:26 +0100, "The Brownie" me@privacy net. said:

"Muddymike"
wrote in message
om...
Couldn't resist posting this.

The big bad wolf said "I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house
down". The little pig said "bugger off or I'll sneeze on you"

Mike

It's Saturday as I read it, and it is funny. Think someone posted a
related one about 2 little Piggies out for a walk. Maybe on a different
group.

Marg :-))

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_193624.html
Sacha