Old 17-05-2009, 11:05 AM
Registered User

Default Very small green insects on the leaves of my pancies

Hi,
there are lots of them and my pancies are dieing. I don't like to use chemicals. Is there any other,natural way I can get rid of them? Some advise please.
Thank you.
Dina
Old 17-05-2009, 12:18 PM
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by dina View Post
Hi,
there are lots of them and my pancies are dieing. I don't like to use chemicals. Is there any other,natural way I can get rid of them? Some advise please.
Thank you.
Dina
Soap and water spayed or sprinkled on or rub them off with your fingers ie squash them.
Old 17-05-2009, 06:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

dina wrote:
Hi,
there are lots of them and my pancies are dieing. I don't like to use
chemicals. Is there any other,natural way I can get rid of them? Some
advise please.
Thank you.
Dina

If they are green fly, try spraying them with a little washing up liquid
in water. About the some strength as used to wash dishes. Easy if you
have one of those little mist sprayers. Best done on a sunny dry day.
They will soon wither and go black and die. You may need to treat again
periodically to keep on top of the problem.

--
David in Normandy.