GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   .cleaning pebbles (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/183790-re-cleaning-pebbles.html)

Charlie Pridham[_2_] 19-05-2009 12:49 PM

.cleaning pebbles

In article ,
says...
I have a large area of pebbles on my front garden, underneath trees. One
of these trees has died and will be removed shortly. so to facilitate
this I am removing the pebbles clear of the work are. In doing so I fund
that after the several years they have been down debris has accumulated
beneath them. So having piles up the pebbles (a lot) any suggestions as
to the best way to clean them please?

Large meshed seive, got a very good one at the local dump, was a chip
frier in its previous life, its quite hard work on the back so do a bit
each day and save yourself for the important stuff like lifting wine
glass etc
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk