GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Weigela (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/184046-weigela.html)

Judith in France 24-05-2009 11:46 AM

Weigela

I snapped this yesterday, it's bi-coloured, grew it from a cutting,
can anyone tell me the particular name for it please?

Judith

Judith in France 24-05-2009 11:47 AM

Weigela

On May 24, 11:46*am, Judith in France
wrote:
I snapped this yesterday, it's bi-coloured, *grew it from a cutting,
can anyone tell me the particular name for it please?

Judith

Sorry; url:

http://i42.tinypic.com/25qvmsi.jpg

Sacha[_4_] 24-05-2009 01:36 PM

Weigela

On 2009-05-24 11:47:27 +0100, Judith in France

wrote:
I snapped this yesterday, it's bi-coloured, *grew it from a cutting,
can anyone tell me the particular name for it please?

Judith

Sorry; url:

http://i42.tinypic.com/25qvmsi.jpg

Try a Google image search on Weigela florida variegata.
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Exotic plants, shrubs & perennials
South Devon