GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Second lot of dig in seeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/184193-second-lot-dig-seeds.html)

mogga 28-05-2009 12:10 PM

Second lot of dig in seeds

Was it just me who got a second set? I only applied once!
--
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk

Pam Moore[_2_] 28-05-2009 04:39 PM

Second lot of dig in seeds

On Thu, 28 May 2009 12:10:05 +0100, mogga
wrote:

Was it just me who got a second set? I only applied once!

Do you mean the Gardeners' World seeds?

Yes I got 2 and was sure I only applied once.

Pam in Bristol

wafflycat 28-05-2009 06:22 PM

Second lot of dig in seeds

wrote:

Was it just me who got a second set? I only applied once!

Do you mean the Gardeners' World seeds?

Yes I got 2 and was sure I only applied once.

Pam in Bristol

I've had a second batch arrive this morning. But I know why in my case.

Angela[_3_] 28-05-2009 06:36 PM

Second lot of dig in seeds

"wafflycat" wrote in message

| "Pam Moore" wrote in message
| On Thu, 28 May 2009 12:10:05 +0100, mogga
| wrote:
|
| Was it just me who got a second set? I only applied once!
|
| Do you mean the Gardeners' World seeds?
|
| Yes I got 2 and was sure I only applied once.
|
| Pam in Bristol
|
| I've had a second batch arrive this morning. But I know why in my case.

I applied and haven't had any :(

wafflycat 28-05-2009 07:32 PM

Second lot of dig in seeds

"Angela" wrote in message

"wafflycat" wrote in message

| "Pam Moore" wrote in message
| On Thu, 28 May 2009 12:10:05 +0100, mogga
| wrote:
|
| Was it just me who got a second set? I only applied once!
|
| Do you mean the Gardeners' World seeds?
|
| Yes I got 2 and was sure I only applied once.
|
| Pam in Bristol
|
| I've had a second batch arrive this morning. But I know why in my case.

I applied and haven't had any :(

If you PM me with your postal addy, I'll happily let you have a set of mine.
To contact me remove all the * and £ from my email in the header ( a bit
longwinded but it is effective at stopping junk getting through) and it
should get to me.

Cheers, helen s

Angela[_3_] 28-05-2009 07:38 PM

Second lot of dig in seeds

"wafflycat" wrote in message

| "Angela" wrote in message
|
| "wafflycat" wrote in message
| |
| | "Pam Moore" wrote in message
| | On Thu, 28 May 2009 12:10:05 +0100, mogga
| | wrote:
| |
| | Was it just me who got a second set? I only applied once!
| |
| | Do you mean the Gardeners' World seeds?
| |
| | Yes I got 2 and was sure I only applied once.
| |
| | Pam in Bristol
| |
| | I've had a second batch arrive this morning. But I know why in my
case.
| |

| I applied and haven't had any :(
|

| If you PM me with your postal addy, I'll happily let you have a set of
mine.
| To contact me remove all the * and £ from my email in the header ( a bit
| longwinded but it is effective at stopping junk getting through) and it
| should get to me.
|
| Cheers, helen s

I did get an email to tell me I would be getting them at the end of the
month, if they don't arrive I might take you up on your lovely offer!! It's
very kind of you to offer, I appreciate it.

Thanks

Angela

wafflycat 28-05-2009 08:21 PM

Second lot of dig in seeds

"Angela" wrote in message
om...

"wafflycat" wrote in message

| "Angela" wrote in message
|
| "wafflycat" wrote in message
| |
| | "Pam Moore" wrote in message
| | On Thu, 28 May 2009 12:10:05 +0100, mogga

| | wrote:
| |
| | Was it just me who got a second set? I only applied once!
| |
| | Do you mean the Gardeners' World seeds?
| |
| | Yes I got 2 and was sure I only applied once.
| |
| | Pam in Bristol
| |
| | I've had a second batch arrive this morning. But I know why in my
case.
| |

| I applied and haven't had any :(
|

| If you PM me with your postal addy, I'll happily let you have a set of
mine.
| To contact me remove all the * and £ from my email in the header ( a
bit
| longwinded but it is effective at stopping junk getting through) and it
| should get to me.
|
| Cheers, helen s

I did get an email to tell me I would be getting them at the end of the
month, if they don't arrive I might take you up on your lovely offer!!
It's
very kind of you to offer, I appreciate it.

Thanks

Angela

You're very welcome - if you need them, just ask and they'll be sent.