Old 29-05-2009, 03:00 PM
Registered User

Default Strawberries not blossoming

Hi,
my strawberries are not blossoming. My garden is full of them and they are all over the place like weed. What should I do with them? Will they blossom later?
Or it is too late?
Thanks for advise.

Dina
Old 29-05-2009, 08:37 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dina View Post
Hi,
my strawberries are not blossoming. My garden is full of them and they are all over the place like weed. What should I do with them? Will they blossom later?
Or it is too late?
Thanks for advise.

Dina

They should have been flowering for some time.

Are you sure they are edible strawberrries? There is a species form from the US which is very vigorous but rarely flowers or produces fruit.