Old 31-05-2009, 10:18 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Wall to Wall .....

....... sunshine here on the Isle of Wight.

What's it like where you are AND where are you?

Mike

--
..

Old 31-05-2009, 10:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message
...... sunshine here on the Isle of Wight.

What's it like where you are AND where are you?

Mike

--
.

Summer in full swing here Mike. Sunshine, no wind.
--
Bill.
South/West Durham

Old 31-05-2009, 01:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

'Mike' wrote:
...... sunshine here on the Isle of Wight.

What's it like where you are AND where are you?

Mike

Glorious here in SE London. Was on the allotment at 8.30 this morning
digging bramble roots. Got too hot for that, so started to re-felt the shed
roof. Home for lunch, but going back later when it's cooler. I hope we don't
'pay' for this weather later
--
Pete C
London UK

Old 31-05-2009, 01:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

--
..
"Pete C" wrote in message

'Mike' wrote:
...... sunshine here on the Isle of Wight.

What's it like where you are AND where are you?

Mike

Glorious here in SE London. Was on the allotment at 8.30 this morning
digging bramble roots. Got too hot for that, so started to re-felt the
shed roof. Home for lunch, but going back later when it's cooler. I hope
we don't 'pay' for this weather later
--
Pete C
London UK

Check out what you are going to get by putting your Post Code into
http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/...p?zipcode=PO14

I find it very accurate. The long term forecast is available as well. I am
keeping an eye on next Saturday June 6th. So far so good :-))

Mike

Old 31-05-2009, 02:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

'Mike' wrote:

'Mike' wrote:
...... sunshine here on the Isle of Wight.

What's it like where you are AND where are you?

Mike

Glorious here in SE London. Was on the allotment at 8.30 this morning
digging bramble roots. Got too hot for that, so started to re-felt
the shed roof. Home for lunch, but going back later when it's
cooler. I hope we don't 'pay' for this weather later
--
Pete C
London UK

Check out what you are going to get by putting your Post Code into
http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/...p?zipcode=PO14

I find it very accurate. The long term forecast is available as well.
I am keeping an eye on next Saturday June 6th. So far so good :-))

Mike

Thanks Mike......bookmarked
--
Pete C
London UK

Old 31-05-2009, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On May 31, 10:18*am, "'Mike'" wrote:
...... sunshine here on the Isle of Wight.

Wall to wall eh? Sorry, did not realise that you were in Parkhurst.
Old 31-05-2009, 04:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

--
..
"moghouse" wrote in message
On May 31, 10:18 am, "'Mike'" wrote:
...... sunshine here on the Isle of Wight.

Wall to wall eh? Sorry, did not realise that you were in Parkhur

Sorry wrong nick. I was in Camp Hill which is behind Parkhurst for two years
1975 - 1977

:-))

Mike