Old 31-05-2009, 05:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Latour-Marliac Waterlilly Nursery

I have posted some photos I took last week at the Latour-Marliac Waterlilly
Nursery in Temple-sur-Lot in SW France. It's where Monet bought his
waterlillies.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhobd...7618967398935/

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Old 31-05-2009, 06:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Bob Hobden
writes
I have posted some photos I took last week at the Latour-Marliac Waterlilly
Nursery in Temple-sur-Lot in SW France. It's where Monet bought his
waterlillies.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhobd...7618967398935/

Beautiful pics, Bob. Thanks for sharing.

I joined Flickr years ago and have done nothing with it. I shall see if
I am still registered.
--
June Hughes
Old 31-05-2009, 06:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Bob Hobden wrote:
I have posted some photos I took last week at the Latour-Marliac
Waterlilly Nursery in Temple-sur-Lot in SW France. It's where Monet
bought his waterlillies.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhobd...7618967398935/

Oh they are very pretty and lovely photos!

Old 31-05-2009, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Bob Hobden" wrote
I have posted some photos I took last week at the Latour-Marliac Waterlilly
Nursery in Temple-sur-Lot in SW France. It's where Monet bought his
waterlillies.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhobd...7618967398935/

Sorry, forgot to post the link to their site...
http://www.latour-marliac.com/index....c4990ff01a1afe

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Old 01-06-2009, 07:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2009-05-31 17:39:49 +0100, "Bob Hobden" said:

I have posted some photos I took last week at the Latour-Marliac Waterlilly
Nursery in Temple-sur-Lot in SW France. It's where Monet bought his
waterlillies.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhobd...7618967398935/

Looks lovely, Bob - love the photo of the boot of your car. ;-)
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Exotic plants, shrubs & perennials
South Devon

Old 01-06-2009, 08:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote after
"Bob Hobden" said:

I have posted some photos I took last week at the Latour-Marliac
Waterlilly
Nursery in Temple-sur-Lot in SW France. It's where Monet bought his
waterlillies.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhobd...7618967398935/

Looks lovely, Bob - love the photo of the boot of your car. ;-)

Yes, couldn't resist them, a "Lilly Pons" for us and a N. tuberosa
Richardsonii for a friend. Lillys Water Garden near Dorking has a good
selection but this place was amazing.
To think most GCs in the UK just sell plain pink, red, yellow or white
waterlillies without names, shameful really.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden