Old 04-06-2009, 04:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default I can see .......

...... in many of your postings, blood boiling because you have things so
wrong.

Might I respectfully suggest some of you take the following
http://www.innerspace.org.uk/index.a...=18690&is=6388

Kind regards

Mike

--
..

Old 04-06-2009, 04:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message
"'Mike'" wrote:

..... in many of your postings, blood boiling because you have things so
wrong.

Might I respectfully suggest some of you take the following
http://www.innerspace.org.uk/index.a...=18690&is=6388

Kind regards

Mike

Be CAREFULL! This is a "CULT". They can take over your life and
destroy your relationships.

Michael Bell

Old 04-06-2009, 04:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

--
..
"Michael Bell" wrote in message
. uk...
In message
"'Mike'" wrote:

..... in many of your postings, blood boiling because you have things so
wrong.

Might I respectfully suggest some of you take the following
http://www.innerspace.org.uk/index.a...=18690&is=6388

Kind regards

Mike

Be CAREFULL! This is a "CULT". They can take over your life and
destroy your relationships.

Michael Bell

Yes Michael I have seen it, but the Day's Retreat """ONLY""" teaches you to
live in today's world and stay calm. And that is the important bit, not
letting pratts upset you and wind you up with their crap.

Kind regards

Mike

Old 04-06-2009, 08:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2009-06-04 16:56:29 +0100, Martin said:

On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 16:35:05 +0100, Michael Bell
wrote:

In message
"'Mike'" wrote:

..... in many of your postings, blood boiling because you have things so
wrong.

Might I respectfully suggest some of you take the following
http://www.innerspace.org.uk/index.a...=18690&is=6388

Kind regards

Mike

Be CAREFULL! This is a "CULT". They can take over your life and
destroy your relationships.

"Understand the causes of poor self-esteem
Spot your personal areas of strength and growth
Learn methods to deal practically with negative emotions and feelings
Empower yourself, making the right choices to maintain inner balance
Express yourself clearly and confidently"

Did he get a refund?

This is truly hilarious as advocated by Crowe. For sheer banality, it
may be the only glimmer of humour he's shown. Assuming he meant to be
funny, of course.

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.