GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   teabags OT sortof (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/184460-teabags-ot-sortof.html)

Kate Morgan 05-06-2009 10:11 AM

teabags OT sortof

Can anyone here read tea leaves, my tea bag burst and I have tea leaf
spattered cup but it doesn't make any sense to me so its all going on the
compost heap :-)

kate

June Hughes 05-06-2009 10:21 AM

teabags OT sortof

In message , Kate
Morgan writes
Can anyone here read tea leaves, my tea bag burst and I have tea leaf
spattered cup but it doesn't make any sense to me so its all going on
the compost heap :-)

kate

You need Hilda Ogden, Kate :)
--
June Hughes

Muddymike 05-06-2009 10:39 AM

teabags OT sortof

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
Can anyone here read tea leaves, my tea bag burst and I have tea leaf
spattered cup but it doesn't make any sense to me so its all going on the
compost heap :-)

I read, Buy better quality tea bags. :-)

Mike
(The muddy one)

[email protected] 05-06-2009 11:26 AM

teabags OT sortof

In article ,
Muddymike wrote:
"Kate Morgan" wrote in message

Can anyone here read tea leaves, my tea bag burst and I have tea leaf
spattered cup but it doesn't make any sense to me so its all going on the
compost heap :-)

I read, Buy better quality tea bags. :-)

Real tea is a better solution.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

moghouse 05-06-2009 11:30 AM

teabags OT sortof

On Jun 5, 10:47*am, Martin wrote:
On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 10:39:40 +0100, "Muddymike"
wrote:

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
Can anyone here read tea leaves, my tea bag burst and I have tea leaf
spattered cup but it doesn't make any sense to me so its all going on the
compost heap :-)

I read, Buy better quality tea bags. :-)

The answer lies in the soil.

Or rather it will do after decomposition!

Kate Morgan 05-06-2009 12:49 PM

teabags OT sortof

Can anyone here read tea leaves, my tea bag burst and I have tea leaf
spattered cup but it doesn't make any sense to me so its all going on
the
compost heap :-)

I read, Buy better quality tea bags. :-)

Real tea is a better solution.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Yes indeed you are right, I like Indian mixed with Earl Grey

kate

moghouse 05-06-2009 02:15 PM

teabags OT sortof

On Jun 5, 12:49*pm, "Kate Morgan" wrote:

Yes indeed you are right, I like Indian mixed with Earl Grey

Me too! Can't understand why the rest of the nation drinks it any
other way. My family refer to my 75% Indian / 25% Earl Grey mix as
"Dad's Funny Brew" Barbarians!

Roy Bailey 10-06-2009 02:07 PM

teabags OT sortof

In article , Kate
Morgan writes
Can anyone here read tea leaves, my tea bag burst and I have tea leaf
spattered cup but it doesn't make any sense to me so its all going on
the compost heap :-)

Try alt.mindless_superstition.

Roy.
--