Old 07-06-2009, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ref Gardener's World

May I respectfully suggest that one uses a facility on one's TV called the
'Off' button?

Works wonders with such crap as Coronation Street, Eastenders and many other
such programmes

Kindest regards

Mike

--
..

Old 09-06-2009, 01:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message
May I respectfully suggest that one uses a facility on one's TV called the
'Off' button?

Works wonders with such crap as Coronation Street, Eastenders and many
other such programmes

Kindest regards

Mike

Your posts indicate a complete lack of interest in gardening. Might I
suggest you go to your uk.rec.gardening listing and select 'unsubscribe'.
This will give both yourself and adult gardeners, an immeasurable amount of
pleasure.

Fondest regards.
Isabel

Old 09-06-2009, 01:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

--
..
"'Isabel'" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message
May I respectfully suggest that one uses a facility on one's TV called
the 'Off' button?

Works wonders with such crap as Coronation Street, Eastenders and many
other such programmes

Kindest regards

Mike

Your posts indicate a complete lack of interest in gardening. Might I
suggest you go to your uk.rec.gardening listing and select 'unsubscribe'.
This will give both yourself and adult gardeners, an immeasurable amount
of pleasure.

Fondest regards.
Isabel

Of course you 'might suggest', that is everybody's freedom to do such a
thing. I have 'suggested' time and time again that the 'chit chat' on this
newsgroup goes to email, I have also suggested that people learn to snip
past entries on a thread so one does not trace down a long list of stuff
already read, to read a one liner!!

All good newsgroup netiquette :-)))))

But just you watch :-)

Kindest possible regards

Mike

Head Gardener for Gardener's World wanted Sacha United Kingdom 19 01-05-2006 11:26 PM
Question for Kathy ref Watercress Ka30P Ponds 4 27-07-2004 07:29 PM
ref Grape Vines J.Yates United Kingdom 0 10-06-2004 09:15 PM
ref Grape Vines J.Yates United Kingdom 0 10-06-2004 08:09 PM
Ref Gluing Treated Lumber Betty Highfill North Carolina 0 01-05-2003 06:44 PM