Old 10-06-2009, 09:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default I might be wrong ...

.... but are some newsreader programmes incapable of snipping the dross
which has gone before? Or is it just the subscribers?

Kindest regards

Mike

--
..

Old 10-06-2009, 11:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message
... but are some newsreader programmes incapable of snipping the dross
which has gone before? Or is it just the subscribers?

Kindest regards

Mike

"Qwight" wrote in message
Having seen the way you have been behaving on uk.rec.gardening, the
first thing I would do is to stop wasting valuable NHS resources on
keeping you alive.

(and yes, thank you, I do feel better for that)

ditto
Best wishes
Nora

Old 11-06-2009, 07:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

--
..
"Anne Welsh Jackson" wrote in message
"'Mike'" wrote:

.... but are some newsreader programmes incapable of snipping
the dross which has gone before? Or is it just the subscribers?

For goodness sake shut up, and stop nagging.

Next time you send a post which has absolutely _nothing_ to
do with gardening, please have the courtesy to mark it "OT".
Better still, bugger off and do your nagging elsewhere...

--
AnneJ

Feel better now??? :-))

DO have a nice day

Mike
ps Don't forget to snip long threads

Old 11-06-2009, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Mike
ps Don't forget to snip long threads

You are about this close to landing in my killfile - again - which
would rid one more aggravation from my life; so don't push it, Crowe!

--
AnneJ

Be my guest. (By the way, you are not supposed to respond to me, you will
get yourself into trouble)

Did you notice how I snipped all of the unnecessary thread above :-))

Kindest regards

Mike

Old 11-06-2009, 06:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 'Mike' wrote:

... but are some newsreader programmes incapable of snipping the dross
which has gone before? Or is it just the subscribers?

No, it's the subscribers. But even that is preferable, because one can
see what is quoted and what is new text, to those who put all their
message below the tear line where everything comes out as a uniform
grey.

Come on, Mike, learn to control your own newsreader, there's a good
chap. :-)

With my *very* best wishes, David

http://rance.org.uk

Old 11-06-2009, 08:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

--
..
Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
"'Mike'" wrote:
"Anne Welsh Jackson" wrote:
"'Mike'" wrote:

.... but are some newsreader programmes incapable of snipping
the dross which has gone before? Or is it just the subscribers?

For goodness sake shut up, and stop nagging.

Next time you send a post which has absolutely _nothing_ to
do with gardening, please have the courtesy to mark it "OT".
Better still, bugger off and do your nagging elsewhere...

Feel better now??? :-))
DO have a nice day

Mike
ps Don't forget to snip long threads

You are about this close to landing in my killfile - again - which
would rid one more aggravation from my life; so don't push it, Crowe!

Be my guest. (By the way, you are not supposed to respond to me,
you will get yourself into trouble)

Did you notice how I snipped all of the unnecessary thread above :-))

...whereas I left it in, deliberately, to upset you.

--
AnneJ

Then you failed. I don't get upset :-)))

I would have thought that EVERYONE on here would have grasped that by now.

Apparently not!

I don't allow people to upset me.

Who do they think they are that they can control me? If they think that,
then they certainly fancy themselves.

..

..
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm some do :-((

Kindest regards

Mike

Old 11-06-2009, 09:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

--
..
"'Mike'" wrote:

Who do they think they are that they can control me?
If they think that, then they certainly fancy themselves.

One might equally well ask who do you think YOU are,
that you should try to change people, and their ways?

Please show where I want to change people.

It seems to me that YOU are the one who fancies theirself.
Which is as well, I suppose, since no-one else appears to...
not here, anyhow!

Under NO circumstances do I fancy myself. I am an ordinary person, not a
jumped up 'nobody'.

I would go quietly, if I were you. No-one will miss you.

Possibly not, but I thought YOU were going to kill file me, what went wrong?

And don't forget, you have been INSTRUCTED not to reply to me. Now THERE'S a
case of people telling people what to do. (Does anyone have the RIGHT to
tell other subscribers not to reply to someone? In the words of a certain
person who is reputed to have found great pleasure with other gents in the
toilets, "I think not")

Kindest possible regards and good wishes

Mike

Old 12-06-2009, 12:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message

Then you failed. I don't get upset :-)))

I would have thought that EVERYONE on here would have grasped that by now.

Apparently not!

I don't allow people to upset me.

Who do they think they are that they can control me? If they think that,
then they certainly fancy themselves.

..

.

.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm some do :-((

Kindest regards

Mike

Didn't Andy Mabbett upset you a lot? So much so, that you "followed" him
from group to group, finally ending up in uk.rec.gardening. Dear old Andy
certainly knew how to rattle your cage. -
Once you'd 'established' yourself (flames) he dumped you here. How many
times did you get your account pulled, was it 3 times?
Fondest regards

Nora

..

Old 12-06-2009, 08:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

--
..
"N.Carrot" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message

[...]

He certainly didn't get my cage rattled!!

And as for the number of times my account was pulled. it was NONE. Andy
tried to cause trouble as ever and I got an apology from my ISP.

If you wish to have a go at me, as the others do on this newsgroup, get your
facts right.

Come to think of it, don't bother to research, just join the others by
posting crap.

Kindest possible regards

Mike

Old 12-06-2009, 12:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message

He certainly didn't get my cage rattled!!

And as for the number of times my account was pulled. it was NONE. Andy
tried to cause trouble as ever and I got an apology from my ISP.

If you wish to have a go at me, as the others do on this newsgroup, get
your facts right.

Come to think of it, don't bother to research, just join the others by
posting crap.

Kindest possible regards

Mike

You troll with OT bait, you get treated like a troll and like most trolls
you have a persecution complex "if you wish to have a go at me, as the
others do etc, etc"

All I'm doing is answering the obvious question, 'why do you have no
interest in gardening?' ........... you were dumped here by Andy. ROFL.

Fondest regards
Nora.

Old 12-06-2009, 01:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

--
..
"N.Carrot" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message

He certainly didn't get my cage rattled!!

And as for the number of times my account was pulled. it was NONE. Andy
tried to cause trouble as ever and I got an apology from my ISP.

If you wish to have a go at me, as the others do on this newsgroup, get
your facts right.

Come to think of it, don't bother to research, just join the others by
posting crap.

Kindest possible regards

Mike

You troll with OT bait, you get treated like a troll and like most trolls
you have a persecution complex "if you wish to have a go at me, as the
others do etc, etc"

All I'm doing is answering the obvious question, 'why do you have no
interest in gardening?' ........... you were dumped here by Andy. ROFL.

Fondest regards
Nora.

Well to start with let me remind you that you will get told off for
responding to me :-((

However, had it occurred to you, that even though "I" am not a gardener,
someone in this household might just be a gardener and sifts out the good
stuff from the dross the likes of you put up? My wife has been a very keen
gardener for over 50 years and could possibly run rings round some of the
'so called experts' here. Her library of gardening books needs to be seen to
be believed. (That will upset some of the die hards in the clique) :-)))

As for being 'dumped by Andy', I feel sure that Andy is still here, posting
under another name after the publicity he had in the gents toilet, could
even be you of course!!!

Now don't reply to this posting if you want to stay in the clique

Very best wishes

Mike

Old 12-06-2009, 03:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Well to start with let me remind you that you will get told off for
responding to me :-((

Not true Mike, please ignore the voices in your head :-((

However, had it occurred to you, that even though "I" am not a gardener,
someone in this household might just be a gardener and sifts out the good
stuff from the dross the likes of you put up?

Not true Mike, if she sift out my dross, why are you reading it and
responding to it?
(you may need time to think about that one) Is she a qualified nurse?

My wife has been a very keen gardener for over 50 years and could possibly
run rings round some of the 'so called experts' here.

Not true Mike. You are trying to imply that you arrived here, due to your
wife's interest in gardening. You stalked Mabbett.

Her library of gardening books needs to be seen to be believed. (That will
upset some of the die hards in the clique) :-)))

Not true Mike. Your gardening utterances are minimal, so how can the
diehards be envious of your wife gardening/nursing abilities?

As for being 'dumped by Andy', I feel sure that Andy is still here,
posting under another name after the publicity he had in the gents toilet,
could even be you of course!!!

Not true Mike, your gardening knowledge may be nil, but your navel and gents
toilets knowledge, is second to none. I once went in one by mistake, but
that was a long time ago and I was a little tipsy.

Now don't reply to this posting if you want to stay in the clique

Very best wishes

Mike

Best regards
Nora

..

Old 12-06-2009, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

You really are tempting fate replying to me.

Have you no desire to stay in the clique?

By the way, you post crap.

Kindest regards

Mike