GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I found a way to make it rain! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/184789-i-found-way-make-rain.html)

TheOldFellow 15-06-2009 11:56 AM

I found a way to make it rain!

Here in N. Cumbria we have been in drought conditions while the south
('ere be dragons) got soaked. Today I put down a little slug bait -
first time this year - and it rained within five minutes.

R.

June Hughes 15-06-2009 12:44 PM

I found a way to make it rain!

In message , TheOldFellow
writes
Here in N. Cumbria we have been in drought conditions while the south
('ere be dragons) got soaked. Today I put down a little slug bait -
first time this year - and it rained within five minutes.

R.

G Well done :)

In Whitehaven, where I grew up, it rained much of the time as well as
having gale force winds. The lovely loamy soil made up for that though.
--
June Hughes