GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lawnmower repairer (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/184899-lawnmower-repairer.html)

Frederick Williams[_2_] 18-06-2009 09:20 AM

Lawnmower repairer

I'm seeking a lawnmower repairer in South Hertfordshire. There used to
be one in Elstree but it is no more. Any suggestions?
--
.... when we came back, late, from the hyacinth garden,
Your arms full, and your hair wet, I could not

Frederick Williams[_2_] 19-06-2009 09:24 AM

Lawnmower repairer

AriesVal wrote:

On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 09:20:56 +0100, Frederick Williams wrote:

I'm seeking a lawnmower repairer in South Hertfordshire. There used to
be one in Elstree but it is no more. Any suggestions?

Yellow pages ? ;)

But personal recommendations are still helpful, are they not?

Janet Tweedy 19-06-2009 12:42 PM

Lawnmower repairer

In article , Frederick Williams
writes

But personal recommendations are still helpful, are they not?

There's one next to chipperfield garden centre just past the crossroads
and next to the Post office.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Frederick Williams[_2_] 20-06-2009 10:34 AM

Lawnmower repairer

Janet Tweedy wrote:

In article , Frederick Williams
writes

But personal recommendations are still helpful, are they not?

There's one next to chipperfield garden centre just past the crossroads
and next to the Post office.

Thank you.

--
Narouz began to feel the tuggings of the Underworld, the five wild dogs
of the sense pulling ever more heavily upon the leash. He opposed to

mike.everio 12-09-2009 08:41 AM

me with my friends Mike Everio , Alison Sharman ,Christopher Freville looking for lawnmower repairing company who can contract us for long term , we have our company from 22nd January 2004 and want have lawnmower for its lawn ,can anybody help