Old 29-06-2009, 10:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Free Composting Ebook to first 10 who will give testimonial

Hi,
I just put up a site, http://CompostingGuide.net , that will enable
any gardening enthusiast who has a blog or site on home gardening,
lawn care, or living green & eco-friendly to make some extra cash - in
fact, $24usd per sale.

It's not totally live yet, because I need some genuine testimonials.
I will give the ebook (for you only) to anyone who is willling to read
it, use it, and give feedback on it. I'll start with just giving you
the main composting ebook, but I will also provide the link to the 3
other ebooks and composting audio as well for free to anyone willing
to send me a review or testimonial. If you have a big gardeningsite,
I'll even allow a link to your blog (that will eventually mean big
traffic to you since this site will be posted on Clickbank, the
largest ebook marketplace).

Please fill out the form of Step2 at http://CompostingGuide.net/temp-jv.html
to let me know of your interest.
I can only give it free to the first 10 people who register, hoping to
at least post the 4 best testimonials, and will link to the author's
site if not in direct competition with mine.

Thank you for your interest, and I hope you find the ebook useful.
D. Palmer