GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pruning fruit bushes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/185559-pruning-fruit-bushes.html)

Judith in France 08-07-2009 02:12 PM

Pruning fruit bushes

I can't find my books on pruning, probably still in a box somewhere.
I can't remember whether I prune now on redcurrants or later and ask
the same question for blackcurrants? I am having a senior moment so
please make allowances.

Judith

Bob Hobden 08-07-2009 06:20 PM

Pruning fruit bushes

"Judith in France" wrote ...
I can't find my books on pruning, probably still in a box somewhere.
I can't remember whether I prune now on redcurrants or later and ask
the same question for blackcurrants? I am having a senior moment so
please make allowances.

http://www.rhs.org.uk/advice//fruit/...rytraining.asp includes
redcurrants

http://www.rhs.org.uk/growyourown/blackcurrant.asp

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Judith in France 08-07-2009 07:16 PM

Pruning fruit bushes

"Judith in France" *wrote ...

http://www.rhs.org.uk/advice//fruit/...ng.aspincludes
redcurrants

http://www.rhs.org.uk/growyourown/blackcurrant.asp

--
Regards
Bob Hobden
just W. of London

Thank you Bob, I will sort it out tomorrow, too tired now after a day
of painting iron railings!

Judith