GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A call to account (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/185787-call-account.html)

June Nemesis 17-07-2009 07:36 PM

A call to account

It is accounting time for June Hughes.

Would you like the services of a top drawer "accountant"?

It's a good cover, innit? Much more subtle than the usual "French Lessons"
type of ad.

Contact June here for a good time:

June Hughes
34 Weirdale Avenue
Barnet
London N20 0AG

Tel: 0208 361 4548

Fees by mutual agreement. Cash only.

Chemo the Clown 17-07-2009 08:46 PM

A call to account

On Jul 17, 11:36*am, "June Nemesis"
wrote:
It is accounting time for June Hughes.

Would you like the services of a top drawer "accountant"?

It's a good cover, innit? Much more subtle than the usual "French Lessons"
type of ad.

Contact June here for a good time:

June Hughes
34 Weirdale Avenue
Barnet
London N20 0AG

Tel: 0208 361 4548

Fees by mutual agreement. Cash only.

Please descibe the "services". I've been lonely for quite a while....

PeterC[_3_] 17-07-2009 09:23 PM

A call to account

wrote:
It is accounting time for June Hughes.

Would you like the services of a top drawer "accountant"?

It's a good cover, innit? Much more subtle than the usual "French Lessons"
type of ad.

Contact June here for a good time:

June Hughes
34 Weirdale Avenue
Barnet
London N20 0AG

Tel: 0208 361 4548

Fees by mutual agreement. Cash only.

Please descibe the "services". I've been lonely for quite a while....

Its the drawers bit that got you?

Chemo the Clown 17-07-2009 09:25 PM

A call to account

wrote:
It is accounting time for June Hughes.

Would you like the services of a top drawer "accountant"?

It's a good cover, innit? Much more subtle than the usual "French Lessons"
type of ad.

Contact June here for a good time:

June Hughes
34 Weirdale Avenue
Barnet
London N20 0AG

Tel: 0208 361 4548

Fees by mutual agreement. Cash only.

Please descibe the "services". I've been lonely for quite a while....

Its the drawers bit that got you?- Hide quoted text -

No...it was the "French Lessons"!!