GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT 'Mike' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/185816-ot-mike.html)

Jeff[_13_] 18-07-2009 11:36 PM

OT 'Mike'

Seems he's as popular elsewhere as he is here!

http://www.rneba.org.uk/html/publicity.html

Dubrey 19-07-2009 11:13 AM

OT 'Mike'

"Jeff" wrote in message
Seems he's as popular elsewhere as he is here!

http://www.rneba.org.uk/html/publicity.html

He loved it in there.

He had a peaked cap AND a whistle, plus a captive audience. What else could
a man want?

Did he ever tell you about the time he had a different sort of captive
audience?

The way he tells it, it's a real rib-tickler!

Jeff[_13_] 20-07-2009 11:19 PM

OT 'Mike'

Dubrey wrote:

Did he ever tell you about the time he had a different sort of captive
audience?

The way he tells it, it's a real rib-tickler!

No, I don't think he did.
Come on Mike - it's not like you to be shy...

Gopher 21-07-2009 09:53 AM

OT 'Mike'

In message , Jeff
writes
Dubrey wrote:

Did he ever tell you about the time he had a different sort of
captive audience?
The way he tells it, it's a real rib-tickler!

No, I don't think he did.
Come on Mike - it's not like you to be shy...

I suspect he is sealed in too many files to escape unless in disguise.

--
Gopher .... I know my place!

'Mike'[_4_] 21-07-2009 11:21 AM

OT 'Mike'

"Gopher" wrote in message
In message , Jeff
writes
Dubrey wrote:

Did he ever tell you about the time he had a different sort of captive
audience?
The way he tells it, it's a real rib-tickler!

No, I don't think he did.
Come on Mike - it's not like you to be shy...

I suspect he is sealed in too many files to escape unless in disguise.

--
Gopher .... I know my place!

Would someone like to explain just what you are waffling on about?

I do appreciate that I have a lot of Hero Worship followers, but I would
like to be kept in the picture.

Thank you so much.

Kindest possible regards.

--