GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sweetcorn - slightly OT (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/185890-sweetcorn-slightly-ot.html)

Jeanne Stockdale 21-07-2009 01:34 PM

Sweetcorn - slightly OT

Despite the dreadful weather, our sweetcorn is doing extremely well.

Hubby wants me to make Chinese style chicken and sweetcorn soup (in large
enough quantities to freeze). Does anyone have a decent recipe?

Thanks in advance

Jeanne

Sacha[_4_] 21-07-2009 02:18 PM

Sweetcorn - slightly OT

On 2009-07-21 13:34:47 +0100, " Jeanne Stockdale"
said:

Despite the dreadful weather, our sweetcorn is doing extremely well.

Hubby wants me to make Chinese style chicken and sweetcorn soup (in large
enough quantities to freeze). Does anyone have a decent recipe?

Thanks in advance

Jeanne

You'll probably get a lot of helpful responses on uk.food+drink.misc
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Nicola Kenny 20-04-2010 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanne Stockdale (Post 857256)
Despite the dreadful weather, our sweetcorn is doing extremely well.

Hubby wants me to make Chinese style chicken and sweetcorn soup (in large
enough quantities to freeze). Does anyone have a decent recipe?

Thanks in advance

Jeanne

Can you tell me when the best to time to plant the sweetcorn plants outside as we have still been getting frost in South Wales?

Thanks

Nikki