Old 29-07-2009, 05:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default SNIP

Does 'anybody' know how to snip on this newsgroup? Soooooooooooooooooo much
trash we have read already and we have to work our way down to a one liner
'yes' :-(((((

Also, does 'anybody' know how to email on this newsgroup? Sooooooooooooo
many chit chat postings telling the whole world everything

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk

Old 29-07-2009, 06:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jul 29, 4:51*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:

Does 'anybody' know how to snip on this newsgroup?

We have tried - but you're still here!
Old 29-07-2009, 07:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2009-07-29 17:58:09 +0100, moghouse said:

Does 'anybody' know how to snip on this newsgroup?

We have tried - but you're still here!

But so easy to wind up when not getting attention that it almost
qualifies as entertainment. ;-) Why on earth didn't I snip that post
- now let me see, hmmmmmm.......
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 29-07-2009, 07:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2009-07-29 17:58:09 +0100, moghouse said:

Does 'anybody' know how to snip on this newsgroup?

Why on earth didn't I snip that post - now let me see, hmmmmmm.......
--
Sacha

Yes, why didn't you?

Old 29-07-2009, 08:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2009-07-29 17:58:09 +0100, moghouse
said:

Does 'anybody' know how to snip on this newsgroup?

Why on earth didn't I snip that post - now let me see, hmmmmmm.......
--
Sacha

Yes, why didn't you?

I hope you don't mind me asking Mike but have you ever been diagnosed with
'Aspergers'? Symptons(many) include poor social interaction and difficulty
with humour and as demonstrated in your response above, irony.

mark

Old 29-07-2009, 09:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"mark" wrote in message
o.uk...

On 2009-07-29 17:58:09 +0100, moghouse
said:

Does 'anybody' know how to snip on this newsgroup?

Why on earth didn't I snip that post - now let me see, hmmmmmm.......
--
Sacha

Yes, why didn't you?

I hope you don't mind me asking Mike but have you ever been diagnosed
with 'Aspergers'? Symptons(many) include poor social interaction and
difficulty with humour and as demonstrated in your response above, irony.

mark

Well it's thrown your theory right out the window when you talk of poor
Social Interaction!!

Have you not read my comments on the 'Get well' Cards and pages of email
'Best wishes' when I went into hospital for a Quadruple Heart Bypass
recently? The Hospital locker top was not large enough to put them all up.

And when I attended a massive RAF Parade at Cosford at the end of June, that
was the one where I was on the saluting rostrum with Air Chief Marshall Sir
Christopher Moran because I am the President of that RAF Association, ....
no not RAFA , don't wind that old Chestnut up, some of them on here will
have Kittens, stupid things. No I was greeted with a very warm welcome from
many of the approx 3000 people there.

""poor Social Interaction"" Do please try again

Old 29-07-2009, 11:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jul 29, 9:14*pm, Martin wrote:

I hope you don't mind me asking Mike but have you ever *been diagnosed with
'Aspergers'?

There's an asparagus joke lurking here somewhere.

Could be but I thought a more likely diagnosis was 'Beefburgers'.
Old 30-07-2009, 09:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

'Mike' wrote:

Have you not read my comments on the 'Get well' Cards and pages of email
'Best wishes' when I went into hospital for a Quadruple Heart Bypass
recently? The Hospital locker top was not large enough to put them all up.

Hmmm, only comments I saw re. your health scare was a thread on
uk.local.isle-of-wight.
They were all desperate for someone to confirm your demise...
Old 30-07-2009, 09:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Jeff" wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:

Have you not read my comments on the 'Get well' Cards and pages of email
'Best wishes' when I went into hospital for a Quadruple Heart Bypass
recently? The Hospital locker top was not large enough to put them all
up.

Hmmm, only comments I saw re. your health scare was a thread on
uk.local.isle-of-wight.
They were all desperate for someone to confirm your demise...

""ALL""??

In the words of the once famous reputed pink oboe playing troll on this
newsgroup ..... "I think not"

Old 30-07-2009, 09:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message
"Jeff" wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:

Have you not read my comments on the 'Get well' Cards and pages of email
'Best wishes' when I went into hospital for a Quadruple Heart Bypass
recently? The Hospital locker top was not large enough to put them all
up.

Hmmm, only comments I saw re. your health scare was a thread on
uk.local.isle-of-wight.
They were all desperate for someone to confirm your demise...

""ALL""??

In the words of the once famous reputed pink oboe playing troll on this
newsgroup ..... "I think not"

As a matter of interest, I was a partaker in the events, as it was being
relayed to my hospital bed and some of the postings were 'from me'.

Might I respectfully suggest that next time you wish to poke your head above
the parapet, you do a little research?

Kindest possible regards

Old 30-07-2009, 10:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

'Mike' wrote:

As a matter of interest, I was a partaker in the events, as it was being
relayed to my hospital bed and some of the postings were 'from me'.

Might I respectfully suggest that next time you wish to poke your head above
the parapet, you do a little research?

Kindest possible regards

Do you not know how to SNIP on this newsgroup?
Would you like advice on what to do?

[IBC] Admin - Snip Shelly Hurd Bonsai 0 08-10-2005 10:58 PM
Useless URLs [Was: gastroenteritis [and mushrooms] (was [snip] )]] Phred Plant Science 3 15-01-2004 02:16 AM
Tomato transplants--snip the branches too low to the ground? DigitalVinyl Edible Gardening 4 02-06-2003 01:32 AM
[IBC] A reminder to snip Jim Lewis Bonsai 1 08-02-2003 12:59 AM
[IBC] RE a reminder to snip Ben Griffin Bonsai 1 08-02-2003 12:56 AM