GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hops propagation (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/186268-hops-propagation.html)

Mike 02-08-2009 10:19 PM

Hops propagation

Hi, I have a golden hop plant and would like to increase stock. I know you
can take root cuttings later in the year but are other cuttings an option
now. Mike.

Charlie Pridham[_2_] 03-08-2009 12:31 PM

Hops propagation

In article ,
says...
Hi, I have a golden hop plant and would like to increase stock. I know you
can take root cuttings later in the year but are other cuttings an option
now. Mike.

Yes, but make sure the stems are clean and undamaged, internodal cuttings
work best but nodal will also root
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk