GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Now I can thank Everybody! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/186395-now-i-can-thank-everybody.html)

Sheila 08-08-2009 10:26 PM

Now I can thank Everybody!

Everybody who sent me seed that is! The canary creeper is creeping well,
the blue agapanthus is growing daily, the morning glory is glorious, and lo
and behold, when I thought it was never going to happen, we return from
holiday, and there in the midst of my "blue" bed, is a spectacular c.crosmia
lucifer, thank you all!!

Judith in France 09-08-2009 11:50 AM

Now I can thank Everybody!

On Aug 8, 10:26*pm, "Sheila" wrote:
Everybody who sent me seed that is! * The canary creeper is creeping well,
the blue agapanthus is growing daily, the morning glory is glorious, and lo
and behold, when I thought it was never going to happen, we return from
holiday, and there in the midst of my "blue" bed, is a spectacular c.crosmia
lucifer, thank you all!!

You're welcome Sheila.

Judith