Old 11-08-2009, 11:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default The trolls :-(

On Aug 10, 5:53*pm, Gordon H
wrote:
In message , Sacha
writes

Gordon, you're a fully paid up nitwit. *LOOK AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS THAT
PURPORTS TO BE MINE. * It's altered so as to slip past idiots who,
apparently, can't read. *I did not start the thread and I did not
describe this as my group. *That is the work of a troll who you're
giving a really lovely time. Pull yourself together. *My address does
not end in 'cum' and nor do I call myself sachah.

Apparently insults are acceptable in this group.

If you have your own personal Troll following you about it is your
problem, not mine, and I have to say that his style and tone are as
pompous as yours!

I don't examine every address before reading every post, do you?
Neither did Charlie Pridham nor Steve, apparently.

Are you calling them idiots?
LOL!

If I put you in my K/F as I have in other groups it will prevent this
happening again. * * ;-)
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

Good grief you are bringing your bad behaviour from other groups
here. Well, you can stop it, Sacha is a known and a well respected
poster, only you could behave in this way. You are a disgrace, if you
can't post here without this sort of behaviour, then I suggest you
will find yourself very unwelcome. Now take yourself back to the
other group where you insult Sacha at every turn, how dare you!!!!!
Old 11-08-2009, 11:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 11, 11:25*am, Gordon H
wrote:
In message , mark
writes

"Gordon H" wrote

Wouldn't it be easier just to hold your hands up and admit you got caught by
a prank?
mark

I thought that was obvious, and I wasn't the only one. * * ;-)
It won't happen again.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

I have never ever seen Charlie or any other gentleman on this group
insult Sacha, you seem to make a habit of insulting her. Of course we
both know why, it has NO place here!
Old 11-08-2009, 11:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2009-08-10 14:01:33 +0100, Gordon H
said:

In message , Sacha
writes
As we know - brainless idiots. What a waste of oxygen!

..And not worth starting a thread about.

You want to learn to read addresses, let alone headers, Gordon, before
you start pontificating.
--
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.

What do you expect of him? He's on the other group now talking about
his OAP ex-girlfriend who "is now history" and going into detail
why!!! What sort of man does this? I really should know better
reading such muck.

Judith
Old 11-08-2009, 12:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 11:25:00 +0100, Gordon H
wrote:

In message , mark
writes

"Gordon H" wrote

Wouldn't it be easier just to hold your hands up and admit you got caught by
a prank?
mark

I thought that was obvious, and I wasn't the only one. ;-)

Me and Charlie were offering methods of avoiding the troll. Neither of
us were fooled by the fake Sacha. I have been using the same groups as
Sacha for long enough to know that she would not have posted the
message. It was obviously a fake message.

Steve

Old 11-08-2009, 12:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:
In message , mark
writes

"Gordon H" wrote

Wouldn't it be easier just to hold your hands up and admit you got caught by
a prank?
mark

I thought that was obvious, and I wasn't the only one. * * ;-)

Me and Charlie were offering methods of avoiding the troll. Neither of
us were fooled by the fake Sacha. I have been using the same groups as
Sacha for long enough to know that she would not have posted the
message. It was obviously a fake message.

Steve

--
Neural Planner Software Ltd * * * * * * * * *www.NPSL1.com

Exactly, Gordon is a relative newcomer, although Sacha has been
posting for a couple of years, as I have, on another group he
inhabits; in fact he followed both Sacha and I into this group. No
doubt his 2 female rottweilers will be along shortly to have a few
words of support for him, this is how it goes with Gordon I'm afraid.

Judith

Old 11-08-2009, 12:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Le Tue, 11 Aug 2009 03:48:34 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France a écrit :

Good grief you are bringing your bad behaviour from other groups
here.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

(Merde, comment on dit ça en aglais ?)
--
Salut la compagnie

Mon Beau Jardin est derrière La Grille Verte
http://www.la-grille-verte.net
Old 11-08-2009, 12:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Le Tue, 11 Aug 2009 03:48:34 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France a écrit :

Good grief you are bringing your bad behaviour from other groups
here.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

(Merde, comment on dit ça en anglais ?)

Old 11-08-2009, 12:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 11, 12:06*pm, Neuneu
wrote:
Le Tue, 11 Aug 2009 03:48:34 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France a écrit :

Good grief you are bringing your bad behaviour from other groups
here.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

(Merde, comment on dit ça en aglais ?)
--
Salut la compagnie

Mon Beau Jardin est derrière La Grille Vertehttp://www.la-grille-verte.net

Exactly as you said, Neu Neu.

Judith
Old 11-08-2009, 12:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

"Gordon H" wrote in message

I don't examine every address before reading every post, do you?

No, but I do check addresses when the post is out of character, as these
were.
--
Kay
Old 11-08-2009, 01:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.sixtyplus

Default Sacha.

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 03:48:34 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France
wrote:

Sacha is a known and a well respected poster

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Old 11-08-2009, 02:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.sixtyplus

wrote:

Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

Good grief you are bringing your bad behaviour from other groups
here. Well, you can stop it, Sacha is a known and a well respected
poster, only you could behave in this way. You are a disgrace, if you
can't post here without this sort of behaviour, then I suggest you
will find yourself very unwelcome. Now take yourself back to the
other group where you insult Sacha at every turn, how dare you!!!!!

Gordon obviously didn't realise that Judith considers herself to be the
moderator and arbiter of good taste for every group she posts to!
Old 11-08-2009, 03:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from K contains these words:

"Gordon H" wrote in message

I don't examine every address before reading every post, do you?

No, but I do check addresses when the post is out of character, as these
were.

Unfortunately, Kay, they were not out of character for how Sacha
behaves elsewhere.
Gordon has been on the receiving end often enough, as have I.

Janet.

Interesting, I thought it was just me on the receiving end. Don't receive it
from anywhere else, so maybe ............... :-(

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk

Old 11-08-2009, 04:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.sixtyplus

wrote:

Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply
Good grief you are bringing your bad behaviour from other groups
here. Well, you can stop it, Sacha is a known and a well respected
poster, only you could behave in this way. You are a disgrace, if you
can't post here without this sort of behaviour, then I suggest you
will find yourself very unwelcome. Now take yourself back to the
other group where you insult Sacha at every turn, how dare you!!!!!

Gordon obviously didn't realise that Judith considers herself to be the
moderator and arbiter of good taste for every group she posts to!

Well I've realised that. Her and Sacha try to do it in all the groups
they both post to.