Old 12-08-2009, 10:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default The trolls :-(

In message , mark
writes
You CANNOT tell someone to "clear off"!

I beg to differ. She just did!

mark

"Clear off" is a hilarious thing to say in a newsgroup.
I'm not where she is, I'm here, and she's somewhere miles away.
How can I clear off from my own home?

My grass was too wet to cut today, after overnight rain, in spite of a
dry day, maybe if I get back early enough from my walk I'll do it
tomorrow.
--
Gordon H
Frantically trying to introduce the topic of gardening.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Anne Welsh Jackson
writes
Judith in France wrote:

How many times do you have to be told? Please do us all a favour, we
are tired of you and your behaviour.

Are you speaking for everyone else in this group, Judith?

Who told you this was acceptable?

Now, just sit down, and shut up for a while, why don't you?

Peers out from behind Anne's skirt

Take the dogs for walk Judy, the mountain air will do you all good.
I'm going to breathe some tomorrow.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply
Old 13-08-2009, 08:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Anne Welsh Jackson
writes

I was just up at the top of the garden, to see if the meteor shower
was visible - but it wasn't! Beautiful clear, starry night, though...

I went to bed. I guessed it would be cloudy.
Just popped up here to check the rainfall radar before my driver calls.
Hardly worth taking waterproofs, but there's some nasty stuff headed for
Northern France and Hutsonland. :-)
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply
Old 13-08-2009, 11:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 12, 10:42*pm, Gordon H
wrote:
In message , Anne Welsh Jackson
writesJudith in France wrote:

How many times do you have to be told? *Please do us all a favour, we
are tired of you and your behaviour.

Are you speaking for everyone else in this group, Judith?

Who told you this was acceptable?

Now, just sit down, and shut up for a while, why don't you?

Peers out from behind Anne's skirt

Take the dogs for walk Judy, the mountain air will do you all good.
I'm going to breathe some tomorrow.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

Unless you can talk about gardening Godon, you will find yourself very
unwelcome here, you have shown urglers just why you came here and who
you are aligned with. Now quit the crossposting, the sly digs, many
of us are very tired of this and want urg to be as it was before you
arrived.

Old 13-08-2009, 05:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
wrote:

How many times do you have to be told? Please do us all
a favour, we are tired of you and your behaviour.

Are you speaking for everyone else in this group, Judith?
Who told you this was acceptable?
Now, just sit down, and shut up for a while, why don't you?

Peers out from behind Anne's skirt

Take the dogs for walk Judy, the mountain air will do you all good.
I'm going to breathe some tomorrow.

Unless you can talk about gardening Godon, you will find yourself
very unwelcome here, you have shown urglers just why you came here
and who you are aligned with. Now quit the crossposting, the sly
digs, many of us are very tired of this and want urg to be as it
was before you arrived.

In which case if you were to stop adding to the thread, and stop
ordering people around, and accusing others of being trolls, who
knows but it just might die down?

As long as you keep stoking the fire, it'll keep on burning...
AND I'll remind YOU of your comment, next time you go off
at a tangent, and post off-topic threads, be sure of it!

And so you will continue to try to destroy a persons life. How proud you
must be,

Old 13-08-2009, 05:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Ophelia" wrote in message
Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
wrote:

[...]

but isn't that typical of certain people in this newsgroup?

So what's different?
..
..
..
..
(In keeping with the obliged norm of this newsgroup and typical of the
owners example, I have not snipped the rest of the useless dross) ;-((

Kindest possible regards from a wonderful sunny Isle of Wight :-))

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk
..
..
..

Old 13-08-2009, 05:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote:
And so you will continue to try to destroy a persons life.
How proud you must be,

I have absolutely no feelings either way.

Yes, I am begining to see that. Destroying someones life means nothing to
you, no matter how much pain you inflict or how much you wreck a life.

Old 13-08-2009, 07:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Ophelia wrote:

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote:
And so you will continue to try to destroy a persons life.
How proud you must be,

I have absolutely no feelings either way.

Yes, I am begining to see that. Destroying someones life means
nothing to you, no matter how much pain you inflict or how much you
wreck a life.

Are you going to get the bald-headed, ex-SAS/Paratrooper/Marine,
knife-wielding hunter & published author to threaten us with legal
action now?

LOL!
Old 13-08-2009, 07:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Ian wrote:
Ophelia wrote:

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote:
And so you will continue to try to destroy a persons life.
How proud you must be,

I have absolutely no feelings either way.

Yes, I am begining to see that. Destroying someones life means
nothing to you, no matter how much pain you inflict or how much you
wreck a life.

Are you going to get the bald-headed, ex-SAS/Paratrooper/Marine,
knife-wielding hunter & published author to threaten us with legal
action now?

LOL!

Hi Anne, still at it I see

Old 13-08-2009, 07:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote:

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote:
And so you will continue to try to destroy a persons life.
How proud you must be,

I have absolutely no feelings either way.

Yes, I am begining to see that. Destroying someones life means
nothing to you, no matter how much pain you inflict or how much you
wreck a life.

Nothing I have done could possibly "destroy someone's life" so
could you possibly use slightly less emotive language?

If someone's life is indeed "destroyed", then it is as a consequence
of something THEY DID, not as a result of something I SAID.

Enough of this silliness. I thought you weren't going to respond
further - you said so only two days ago. Was that disingenuousness,
or just a lie - or perhaps you simply can't you resist sticking your
oar in?
I suspect the latter...

*smile*

Old 13-08-2009, 07:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote:

Ian wrote:
Ophelia wrote:

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote:
And so you will continue to try to destroy a persons life.
How proud you must be,

I have absolutely no feelings either way.

Yes, I am begining to see that. Destroying someones life means
nothing to you, no matter how much pain you inflict or how much you
wreck a life.

Are you going to get the bald-headed, ex-SAS/Paratrooper/Marine,
knife-wielding hunter & published author to threaten us with legal
action now?

LOL!

Hi Anne, still at it I see

Unlike you, Ophelia, I have no need, desire, or even the ability
to change my identity. So, you're not as clever as you seem
to think you are!

If I had any comment to make about your husband, I would do so,
and I WOULD PUT MY NAME ON THE POST! So, I guess this
must be from one of the trolls over whom you have no control?

Sheeeeeesh!

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!

Old 13-08-2009, 08:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
Anyhow, you are on much more familiar terms with the troll/s
than I am - hell, they follow you around like little puppies!
Wherever you appear, there they are also. Makes you wonder...!

There are NEVER any trolls attacking me.. until YOU arrive!!

Old 13-08-2009, 08:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote:

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
Anyhow, you are on much more familiar terms with the troll/s
than I am - hell, they follow you around like little puppies!
Wherever you appear, there they are also. Makes you wonder...!

There are NEVER any trolls attacking me.. until YOU arrive!!

Well, you'll need to look elsewhere for someone who
dislikes you enough... I have neither the ability, nor
the time to study how to acquire it - nor the inclination.

and I don't believe you!!! Live with it!

Goodnight, you'll have to argue with yourself for a while,
as I have family to visit!

*smile*

Old 14-08-2009, 02:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Ophelia
writes
Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:

If I had any comment to make about your husband, I would do so,
and I WOULD PUT MY NAME ON THE POST! So, I guess this
must be from one of the trolls over whom you have no control?

Sheeeeeesh!

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!

Then you are very stupid!
--