GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mike Clayton? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/186480-re-mike-clayton.html)

Sasha 12-08-2009 01:04 PM

Mike Clayton?

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 09:07:57 +0100, Gordon H
wrote:

In message , Marsha
writes
Norma, your crossposting too

And bringing out all the trolls.
I heard why Mike withdrew directly from him.

His affair with Judith?

normak 12-08-2009 04:10 PM

Mike Clayton?

wrote:

In message , Marsha
writes
Norma, your crossposting too

And bringing out all the trolls.
I heard why Mike withdrew directly from him.

His affair with Judith?

I just wonder why all the secretiveness? He seems to talk off group, so he
certainly could post for himself. Maybe it is something else?

Norma

Anita 12-08-2009 07:32 PM

Mike Clayton?

wrote:

In message , Marsha
writes
Norma, your crossposting too

And bringing out all the trolls.
I heard why Mike withdrew directly from him.

His affair with Judith?

I just wonder why all the secretiveness? He seems to talk off group,
so he certainly could post for himself. Maybe it is something else?

Norma

Norma - just accept that he has a good reason for not doing so.

But, he will post again one day ;)
--
Anita
Smile for me :)

Sasha 12-08-2009 07:39 PM

Mike Clayton?

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 19:32:22 +0100, "Anita"
wrote:

wrote:

In message , Marsha
writes
Norma, your crossposting too

And bringing out all the trolls.
I heard why Mike withdrew directly from him.

His affair with Judith?

I just wonder why all the secretiveness? He seems to talk off group,
so he certainly could post for himself. Maybe it is something else?

Norma

Norma - just accept that he has a good reason for not doing so.

But, he will post again one day ;)

As long as his wife monitors him after his 'incident' with Judith he
won't.

Anita 12-08-2009 08:03 PM

Mike Clayton?

wrote:

wrote:

In message , Marsha
writes
Norma, your crossposting too

And bringing out all the trolls.
I heard why Mike withdrew directly from him.

His affair with Judith?

I just wonder why all the secretiveness? He seems to talk off
group, so he certainly could post for himself. Maybe it is
something else?

Norma

Norma - just accept that he has a good reason for not doing so.

But, he will post again one day ;)

As long as his wife monitors him after his 'incident' with Judith he
won't.

What do you know about what his wife does or doesn't do ?

Oh he will post again one day ;)
--
Anita
Smile for me :)

Sacha[_2_] 12-08-2009 08:08 PM

Mike Clayton?

wrote:

wrote:

In message , Marsha
writes
Norma, your crossposting too

And bringing out all the trolls.
I heard why Mike withdrew directly from him.

His affair with Judith?

I just wonder why all the secretiveness? He seems to talk off
group, so he certainly could post for himself. Maybe it is
something else?

Norma

Norma - just accept that he has a good reason for not doing so.

But, he will post again one day ;)

As long as his wife monitors him after his 'incident' with Judith he
won't.

What do you know about what his wife does or doesn't do ?

Oh he will post again one day ;)

Whilst his wife is alive, I very much doubt he will.

normak 12-08-2009 10:47 PM

Mike Clayton?

"Anita" wrote in message

wrote:

In message , Marsha
writes
Norma, your crossposting too

And bringing out all the trolls.
I heard why Mike withdrew directly from him.

His affair with Judith?

I just wonder why all the secretiveness? He seems to talk off group,
so he certainly could post for himself. Maybe it is something else?

Norma

Norma - just accept that he has a good reason for not doing so.

But, he will post again one day ;)
--
Anita
Smile for me :)

Until then, it should be dropped, I should think, and trolls and others can
stop the conjecture and all the rest.

I will hope that he is doing fine, then.

Norma

Norma

Anita 13-08-2009 12:37 AM

Mike Clayton?

wrote:

wrote:

In message ,
Marsha writes
Norma, your crossposting too

And bringing out all the trolls.
I heard why Mike withdrew directly from him.

His affair with Judith?

I just wonder why all the secretiveness? He seems to talk off
group, so he certainly could post for himself. Maybe it is
something else?

Norma

Norma - just accept that he has a good reason for not doing so.

But, he will post again one day ;)

As long as his wife monitors him after his 'incident' with Judith he
won't.

What do you know about what his wife does or doesn't do ?

Oh he will post again one day ;)

Whilst his wife is alive, I very much doubt he will.

Well, you have just proved you know nothing !
--
Anita
Smile for me :)