GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   wallflowers vivaldi (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/186539-wallflowers-vivaldi.html)

[email protected] 15-08-2009 11:00 AM

wallflowers vivaldi

Never grown wallflowers, but it sounds like this variety blooms 4
months after sowing, regardless of the season. Sounds too good to be
true, but I've just sown the seeds and they're up within a couple of
days, so that's a good start. If they do flower mid-winter, and I
leave them in pots, when are they likely to flower the following year?
Is there a way to take cuttings to ensure winter flowering, and when
would be the best time to do this? I'm banking on these and violas to
brighten the place up this winter, so any advice appreciated.