GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tomato Problem (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/186618-tomato-problem.html)

Therefore 17-08-2009 03:26 PM

Tomato Problem

Can anyone help
I have grown Alicant toms. this year and the skins are hard and rough any
ideas on cures for same TIA
............................Leslie

Sacha[_6_] 17-08-2009 03:29 PM

Tomato Problem

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 15:26:17 +0100, "Therefore"
wrote:

Can anyone help
I have grown Alicant toms. this year and the skins are hard and rough any
ideas on cures for same TIA
............................Leslie

Burn them. ASAP.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.cum

Bob Hobden 18-08-2009 06:45 PM

Tomato Problem

Leslie wrote
Can anyone help
I have grown Alicant toms. this year and the skins are hard and rough any
ideas on cures for same TIA

Having never grown that variety I can't say what they are supposed to be
like but have you been feeding them properly?
Also, where are you growing them? Greenhouse or outside?
In pots, growbags or in the garden soil?
When do you water/feed?
What with?

--
Regards