GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   my garden. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/186894-my-garden.html)

Sheila 28-08-2009 08:15 AM

my garden.

Take a walk through my garden with me, after 23years, I have finished all
the individual beds, most from scratch, and digging up grass... I should
have taken it when the 2 Laburnums by the pampas where in flower, and the
one behind the summerhouse.

The reason for the great amount of buddleia, is to provide a screen, our new
neighbours have put in decking in the middle of their garden, by the table
and chairs, and when they stand on it, they are head and shoulders above our
6' fence... we have been used to a little old lady who never went out, the
downside of that was an overgrown mess....

Go to youtube, and put in sheilaformby and its the only video there.