GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Good foliage plants for flower arranger? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/186940-re-good-foliage-plants-flower-arranger.html)

Charlie Pridham[_2_] 30-08-2009 12:37 PM

Good foliage plants for flower arranger?

In article ,
trevor@nospam says...
My wife would like me to grow foliage plants to provide her with 'Greenery'
all the year round for her flower arranging - any suggestions? There's a
surprising dearth of info when I google.

Trevor
East Yorkshire

Eucalyptus species, Pittosporum species, Camellias, Euonymus (the shiney
evergreen sorts) it will of course depend on where you are and what your
garden is like as to whether you will be able to grow all the above
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk