GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Snails in the Water Butt. (Part Two) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/187007-snails-water-butt-part-two.html)

'Mike'[_4_] 02-09-2009 06:32 PM

Snails in the Water Butt. (Part Two)

So, following the postings and advice and noting that I didn't want to rot
and smell as someone said I would, I set to this morning, emptied the butt
and washed it out.

All sweet smelling now

AND

half full again!!!!

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk

'Mike'[_4_] 02-09-2009 07:04 PM

"'Mike'" wrote in message
So, following the postings and advice and noting that I didn't want to rot
and smell as someone said I would, I set to this morning, emptied the butt
and washed it out.

All sweet smelling now

AND

half full again!!!!

--

Correction

FULL

Half a Butt of water in 30 minutes

We're having a down pour

®óñ© © ²°¹°-°¹ 02-09-2009 07:51 PM

Snails in the Water Butt. (Part Two)

On Wed, 2 Sep 2009 19:04:15 +0100, "'Mike'"
wrote:

half full again!!!!

--

Correction

FULL

Half a Butt of water in 30 minutes

We're having a down pour

It's the remnants of hurricane Danny.

--
®óñ© © ²°¹°-°¹

'Mike'[_4_] 02-09-2009 09:04 PM

"®óñ© © ²°¹°-°¹" wrote in message
On Wed, 2 Sep 2009 19:04:15 +0100, "'Mike'"
wrote:

half full again!!!!

--

Correction

FULL

Half a Butt of water in 30 minutes

We're having a down pour

It's the remnants of hurricane Danny.

Well it's blowing like mad here and Cunard's Queen Victoria sailed tonight
from Southampton. Glad I'm not on her, she is a dreadful seaboat in anything
more than a rough cup of tea :-((

Pete C[_2_] 02-09-2009 09:17 PM

'Mike' wrote:
"'Mike'" wrote in message
So, following the postings and advice and noting that I didn't want
to rot and smell as someone said I would, I set to this morning,
emptied the butt and washed it out.

All sweet smelling now

AND

half full again!!!!

--

Correction

FULL

Half a Butt of water in 30 minutes

We're having a down pour

Well, as you've got your share, can you send it up here please........just
drizzle here.
--
Pete C
London UK

'Mike'[_4_] 02-09-2009 09:27 PM

"Pete C" wrote in message

Correction

FULL

Half a Butt of water in 30 minutes

We're having a down pour

Well, as you've got your share, can you send it up here please........just
drizzle here.
--
Pete C
London UK

My pleasure.

I have quite a bit of running around to do between now and next Tuesday. You
can have all the wind and rain you want.

Pete C[_2_] 02-09-2009 10:06 PM

'Mike' wrote:
"Pete C" wrote in message

Correction

FULL

Half a Butt of water in 30 minutes

We're having a down pour

Well, as you've got your share, can you send it up here
please........just drizzle here.
--
Pete C
London UK

My pleasure.

I have quite a bit of running around to do between now and next
Tuesday. You can have all the wind and rain you want.

Look forward to it's arrival :)
--
Pete C
London UK