GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Veg. garden article (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/187121-veg-garden-article.html)

Sacha[_4_] 10-09-2009 09:49 AM

Veg. garden article

There's a very good article in this week's Country Life about the
kitchen garden at Harrington Hall in Lincolnshire. It's 3 or 4 pages
of an interview with the head gardener and the photographs are
luscious. There's another interesting article on Wildside, Keith and
Ros Wiley's new place in Buckland Monachorum, Devon.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Judith in France 10-09-2009 06:46 PM

Veg. garden article

On Sep 10, 9:49*am, Sacha wrote:
There's a very good article in this week's Country Life about the
kitchen garden at Harrington Hall in Lincolnshire. *It's 3 or 4 pages
of an interview with the head gardener and the photographs are
luscious. *There's another interesting article on Wildside, Keith and
Ros Wiley's new place in Buckland Monachorum, Devon.
--
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.
South Devon