Old 10-09-2009, 03:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Tomatoes, Tres Cantos

We've grown these delicious Spanish tomatoes for 2 years now they are
what we call beef tomatoes. The first year they didn't do too well we
thought because the glasshouse wasn't warm enough. This year we made
sure the vents kept it on the warm side and they are only now ripening
to a glut although we've had a few in August.
They tend to ripen a bit late with us but they're worth waiting for , a
very fleshy large tomato with few seeds and a really nice flavour.
Any one else tried them?
Don

--
Bold is Brown with the People's Purse. (loosely translated from a Welsh couplet "Hael yw Hywel ar bwrs y wlad")