GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Passionflower delight (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/187206-passionflower-delight.html)

Sacha[_4_] 14-09-2009 05:57 PM

Passionflower delight

We've just been given a jar of the most delicious preserve made by one
of the nursery staff. She picked some fruits from our Passiflora
mollissima and with the aid of some sugar produced this wonderful
'stuff'. It is so scrumptious on ice cream or stirred into Greek
yoghurt. If you happen to b e growing this in your conservatory and it
fruits - do try this. P. mollissima is the very pale pink one.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com