GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Damned catapilers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/187241-re-damned-catapilers.html)

alan.holmes 16-09-2009 09:28 PM

Damned catapilers

This did not appear to have arrived on the group, is it because I used the
wrong word in the header?

"alan.holmes" wrote in message news:...

Is there anything I can do to stop the damned things, a spray of some sort
perhaps?

Alan

shazzbat 17-09-2009 12:29 PM

Damned catapilers

"alan.holmes" wrote in message
This did not appear to have arrived on the group, is it because I used the
wrong word in the header?

Possibly. If there was a thread with the same header previously you may have
been added to that rather than starting a new one.

Steve

shazzbat 17-09-2009 12:30 PM

Damned catapilers

"shazzbat" wrote in message

"alan.holmes" wrote in message
This did not appear to have arrived on the group, is it because I used
the wrong word in the header?

Possibly. If there was a thread with the same header previously you may
have been added to that rather than starting a new one.

Although I should add that your unusual spelling of caterpillars should have
avoided that. (I'm not criticising)

Steve