GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sadly this is true (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/187245-sadly-true.html)

Mark[_12_] 17-09-2009 08:40 AM

Sadly this is true

I'd rather watch my wife and young children burn to death in a house
fire than eat at Sacha's tearoom.

'Mike'[_4_] 17-09-2009 08:47 AM

Sadly this is true

"Mark" wrote in message ...

I'd rather watch my wife and young children burn to death in a house
fire than eat at Sacha's tearoom.

I wonder if that is because you are a 'String Vest, Big Mac and a crate of
Lager' sort of person?

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk

mark 17-09-2009 03:26 PM

Sadly this is true

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"Mark" wrote in message

I'd rather watch my wife and young children burn to death in a house
fire than eat at Sacha's tearoom.

I wonder if that is because you are a 'String Vest, Big Mac and a crate of
Lager' sort of person?

--
Mike

Or worse, the sort of person that replies to trolls?

mark

Bill Taylor 17-09-2009 09:43 PM

Sadly this is true

At 17 Sep 2009 07:40:47 +0000 Mark wrote:

I'd rather watch my wife and young children burn to death in a house
fire than eat at Sacha's tearoom.

Ok.