GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   It has to be said (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/187266-has-said.html)

Mark[_13_] 17-09-2009 07:02 PM

It has to be said

I'd rather force my young daughters to consume human excrement than eat
at Sacha's tearooms.

CPT 18-09-2009 12:42 AM

It has to be said

On Sep 17, 7:02*pm, "Mark" wrote:
I'd rather force my young daughters to consume human excrement than eat
at Sacha's tearooms.

And I'm quite sure she'd rather you do that than allow you to lower
the tone of the place by dragging your pathetic carcass in there.

felangey 18-09-2009 11:53 AM

It has to be said

You have procreated? Eesh.

alan.holmes 20-09-2009 10:52 AM

It has to be said

"Mark" wrote in message ...
I'd rather force my young daughters to consume human excrement than eat
at Sacha's tearooms.

!PLONK!

David Rance 20-09-2009 12:31 PM

It has to be said

On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 alan.holmes wrote:

"Mark" wrote in message ...
I'd rather force my young daughters to consume human excrement than eat
at Sacha's tearooms.

!PLONK!

I'm afraid you're going to have to keep plonking, Alan, because he won't
write again under the same name but we'll still keep getting virtually
the same message until he can think of another one.

This is the troll that posts from news.alt.net using a different name
each time.

David

http://rance.org.uk

mark 20-09-2009 06:18 PM

It has to be said

"alan.holmes" wrote in message

"Mark" wrote in message
I'd rather force my young daughters to consume human excrement than eat
at Sacha's tearooms.

!PLONK!

Why do you need to plonk publicly?

Granity 21-09-2009 09:08 AM

In fact posting messages such as this, one which may cause distress to an individual, is a criminal offence. If Sacha made a forceful complaint to the police they could trace this person in about 5 mins flat through his IP

RG[_2_] 21-09-2009 10:11 AM

It has to be said

"Granity" wrote in message

mark;864916 Wrote:
"alan.holmes" wrote in message
...-

"Mark"
wrote in message
...-
I'd rather force my young daughters to consume human excrement than
eat
at Sacha's tearooms.
-

!PLONK!
-
Why do you need to plonk publicly?

In fact posting messages such as this, one which may cause distress to
an individual, is a criminal offence. If Sacha made a forceful
complaint to the police they could trace this person in about 5 mins
flat through his IP

I don't see Sacha responding to this childish troll - she is doing the
sensible thing of ignoring it and getting on with life.

If other people wish to support Sacha they can best do so by following her
example.

Sacha[_4_] 21-09-2009 10:12 AM

It has to be said

On 2009-09-21 09:08:26 +0100, Granity
said:

mark;864916 Wrote:
"alan.holmes" wrote in message
...-

"Mark"
wrote in message
...-
I'd rather force my young daughters to consume human excrement than
eat
at Sacha's tearooms.
-

!PLONK!
-
Why do you need to plonk publicly?

In fact posting messages such as this, one which may cause distress to
an individual, is a criminal offence. If Sacha made a forceful
complaint to the police they could trace this person in about 5 mins
flat through his IP

Good idea. Doesn't seem to be very effective as a poster, however -
the place was just about full yesterday. ;-)
--
Sacha

James 21-09-2009 10:31 AM

It has to be said

On 2009-09-21 09:08:26 +0100, Granity
said:

mark;864916 Wrote:
"alan.holmes" wrote in message
...-

"Mark"
wrote in message
...-
I'd rather force my young daughters to consume human excrement than
eat
at Sacha's tearooms.
-

!PLONK!
-
Why do you need to plonk publicly?

In fact posting messages such as this, one which may cause distress to
an individual, is a criminal offence. If Sacha made a forceful
complaint to the police they could trace this person in about 5 mins
flat through his IP

Good idea. Doesn't seem to be very effective as a poster, however -
the place was just about full yesterday. ;-)

Soup kitchens always are.

Granity has shit for brains 21-09-2009 10:32 AM

It has to be said

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 09:08:26 +0100, Granity
wrote:

mark;864916 Wrote:
"alan.holmes" wrote in message
...-

"Mark"
wrote in message
...-
I'd rather force my young daughters to consume human excrement than
eat
at Sacha's tearooms.
-

!PLONK!
-
Why do you need to plonk publicly?

In fact posting messages such as this, one which may cause distress to
an individual, is a criminal offence. If Sacha made a forceful
complaint to the police they could trace this person in about 5 mins
flat through his IP

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

**** off.

alan.holmes 21-09-2009 01:53 PM

It has to be said

"Mark" wrote in message
I'd rather force my young daughters to consume human excrement than eat
at Sacha's tearooms.

!PLONK!

I'm afraid you're going to have to keep plonking, Alan, because he won't
write again under the same name but we'll still keep getting virtually the
same message until he can think of another one.

This is the troll that posts from news.alt.net using a different name each
time.

Thanks, if I were tp put a block on psts from news.alt.net would that help?

Alan

David

http://rance.org.uk

David Rance 21-09-2009 05:45 PM

It has to be said

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 alan.holmes wrote:

This is the troll that posts from news.alt.net using a different name each
time.

Thanks, if I were tp put a block on psts from news.alt.net would that help?

As far as I know, no regular from this group posts from news.alt.net so
that should help.

David

http://rance.org.uk

alan.holmes 21-09-2009 07:09 PM

It has to be said

"David Rance" wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 alan.holmes wrote:

This is the troll that posts from news.alt.net using a different name
each
time.

Thanks, if I were tp put a block on psts from news.alt.net would that
help?

As far as I know, no regular from this group posts from news.alt.net so
that should help.

Thanks, will try and see what happens!

Alan

David

http://rance.org.uk

Lizzie Crawshaw 21-09-2009 08:28 PM

It has to be said

"Mark" wrote in message
I'd rather force my young daughters to consume human excrement than
eat
at Sacha's tearooms.

!PLONK!

I'm afraid you're going to have to keep plonking, Alan, because he won't
write again under the same name but we'll still keep getting virtually
the
same message until he can think of another one.

This is the troll that posts from news.alt.net using a different name
each
time.

Thanks, if I were tp put a block on psts from news.alt.net would that
help?

Alan

Blocking cross-posted messages will block most trolls

--
Lizzie