GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Toad lilies (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/187543-toad-lilies.html)

Sacha[_4_] 01-10-2009 10:31 AM

Toad lilies

We had a large clump of Tricyrtis hirta in a flower border that was
fairly shady up until some trees in the churchyard had to be felled
because they'd become dangerous. The Tricyrtis have now disappeared
altogether and I'm wondering if it's either because of cold, wet or,
just possibly, this border having now become a lot sunnier. Anyone
else experienced this?
I'm going to plant some more in a much shadier place and see how they get on.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com