GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Are you 'old'? (Sod all to do with gardening, so if you don't like it ......don't open it) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/187608-you-old-sod-all-do-gardening-so-if-you-dont-like-dont-open.html)

soup[_2_] 07-10-2009 08:05 PM

Are you 'old'? (Sod all to do with gardening, so if you don'tlike it ......don't open it)

alan.holmes wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote
Not if they are melted!

Doesn't stop you eating them, it's just that they are not the same shape!

So, they are no longer teapots , Hah!

'Mike'[_4_] 07-10-2009 08:21 PM

Are you 'old'? (Sod all to do with gardening, so if you don't like it ......don't open it)

"soup" wrote in message
.. .
alan.holmes wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote
Not if they are melted!

Doesn't stop you eating them, it's just that they are not the same shape!

So, they are no longer teapots , Hah!

Or Fire-Guards ;-)

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk

Ophelia[_4_] 07-10-2009 08:31 PM

soup wrote:
alan.holmes wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote
Not if they are melted!

Doesn't stop you eating them, it's just that they are not the same
shape!

So, they are no longer teapots , Hah!

nodnodnod... chocolate soup perhaps? g

soup[_2_] 09-10-2009 05:06 PM

Ophelia wrote:

nodnodnod... chocolate soup perhaps? g

There is a coffee shop called Chocolate Soup in Edinburgh.
http://www.cosycoffeeshops.co.uk/200...edinburgh.html

Ophelia[_4_] 09-10-2009 06:04 PM

soup wrote:
Ophelia wrote:

nodnodnod... chocolate soup perhaps? g

There is a coffee shop called Chocolate Soup in Edinburgh.
http://www.cosycoffeeshops.co.uk/200...edinburgh.html

heh.. I haven't seen it:))

aquachimp 11-10-2009 04:37 PM

Are you 'old'? (Sod all to do with gardening, so if you don'tlike it ......don't open it)

On Oct 5, 10:33*pm, K wrote:
aquachimp writes

Nick, that's a great pity; these things ended up costing me less than
£28, all in. It wont break the bank. At first I just shrugged my
shoulders at the vague expectation that my being in Belgium
disqualifies me from a refund, albeit that I was irked by the scent of
false advertising. My real concern is that IMO, these things
(Silverline ear defenders) are actually dangerous.

If you think they are dangerous, then Trading Standards Office is a
better place to start.
--
Kay

Done; Thanks for the info;

A search brought me to the TS Institute . It leads you to the TS
office in your area when you put in your post code. It didn't much
like my Belgian post code so I went for my old UK one.
I could have gone for the one in Yeovil, but can't figure out how such
a dodgy item had slipped past them in the first place .