GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   tomatoes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/187782-tomatoes.html)

NogbadtheCool 15-10-2009 09:11 AM

tomatoes

Bit mystified by my toms this year, all germinated in jan in
propagator. Some (cherries) I put in hanging baskets in a covered
passageway by the house, the others in the greenhouse. I would have
thought the ghouse ones would have fruited first, but I had passageway
cherries from june through september, and the ghouse ones are only now
reddening. curiouser and curiouser!
Any thoughts?

Pam Moore[_2_] 15-10-2009 02:03 PM

tomatoes

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 01:11:52 -0700 (PDT), NogbadtheCool
wrote:

Bit mystified by my toms this year, all germinated in jan in
propagator. Some (cherries) I put in hanging baskets in a covered
passageway by the house, the others in the greenhouse. I would have
thought the ghouse ones would have fruited first, but I had passageway
cherries from june through september, and the ghouse ones are only now
reddening. curiouser and curiouser!
Any thoughts?

Presumably different varieties, if not I'm mystified!

Pam in Bristol