GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Image Help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/187835-image-help.html)

Ben Short 19-10-2009 12:17 AM

Image Help

I believe this image is from part of the plant world. I have searched Google
but haven't a clue what it is, anyone any ideas?

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/4398/pic1jn.jpg

Stephen Wolstenholme 19-10-2009 12:42 AM

Image Help

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 00:17:39 +0100, "Ben Short"
wrote:

I believe this image is from part of the plant world. I have searched Google
but haven't a clue what it is, anyone any ideas?

It looks likes something growing in water. Possibly a magnified salt
water algae of some sort.

Steve

rjbl 19-10-2009 09:04 AM

Image Help

wrote:

I believe this image is from part of the plant world. I have searched Google
but haven't a clue what it is, anyone any ideas?

It looks likes something growing in water. Possibly a magnified salt
water algae of some sort.

Steve

Looks like a scanning electron micrograph of some sort of colony of a
filamentous bacterium
rL

Ben Short 20-10-2009 11:36 PM

Image Help

"Ben Short" wrote in message
I believe this image is from part of the plant world. I have searched
Google but haven't a clue what it is, anyone any ideas?

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/4398/pic1jn.jpg

Thanks you two, apparently it's neither of those two suggestions.

echinosum 21-10-2009 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben Short (Post 867359)
I believe this image is from part of the plant world. I have searched Google
but haven't a clue what it is, anyone any ideas?

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/4398/pic1jn.jpg

It's a very small picture. Do you have a larger one?

Ben Short 21-10-2009 11:44 PM

Image Help

"echinosum" wrote in message

Ben Short;867359 Wrote:
I believe this image is from part of the plant world. I have searched
Google
but haven't a clue what it is, anyone any ideas?

http://tinyurl.com/yf4vodw

It's a very small picture. Do you have a larger one?

--
echinosum

I don't no I am sorry, the only other clue I was given was that I should
look in my USA botany books??