Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-10-2009, 06:05 AM
Registered User

Default Quick legal way to buy small area of farmers field?

We wish to extend our garden to incorprate a small 500sqm,(approx 1/10th acre) area of our farmers neighbours field (no intention of planting or altering anything) to give our dogs more room to play.

Is there a way to do this legally without the need for paying solicitors fees which would percentage wise, add a great deal to the transaction?
Is there a standard sale document that can be purchased,details added and then and signed by both parties?

Thanks