GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   more fall colours (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/188009-more-fall-colours.html)

Emery Davis[_3_] 30-10-2009 01:13 PM

more fall colours

I went around and snapped some pictures last week,
of what's in colour right now. An odd year with the
drought, many of the usual suspects lost their leaves
early with little or no (or fleeting) colour.

Many maples of course, also liquidambars, cornus, etc.

Pics at http://www.adelka.com/normandy/fallcolor2009/index.html

Hope you enjoy,

-E

Pete C[_2_] 30-10-2009 10:50 PM

more fall colours

Emery Davis wrote:
I went around and snapped some pictures last week,
of what's in colour right now. An odd year with the
drought, many of the usual suspects lost their leaves
early with little or no (or fleeting) colour.

Many maples of course, also liquidambars, cornus, etc.

Pics at http://www.adelka.com/normandy/fallcolor2009/index.html

Hope you enjoy,

-E

Very nice, ta :)