GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ID Please? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/188224-id-please.html)

RG[_2_] 15-11-2009 02:59 PM

ID Please?

Does anyone recognise this? I don't remember planting it, but it appeared
about a week ago.

Possibly a member of the Brassica family?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44641846@N05/4106054198/

'Mike'[_4_] 15-11-2009 03:16 PM

ID Please?

"RG" wrote in message
Does anyone recognise this? I don't remember planting it, but it appeared
about a week ago.

Possibly a member of the Brassica family?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44641846@N05/4106054198/

Variation on the Sweet Rocket? Look after it well and it will do for your
Salads ;-)

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk

Sacha[_4_] 15-11-2009 04:01 PM

ID Please?

On 2009-11-15 14:59:11 +0000, "RG" said:

Does anyone recognise this? I don't remember planting it, but it
appeared about a week ago.

Possibly a member of the Brassica family?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44641846@N05/4106054198/

I think it's probably what 'er indoors gave you. ;-)
--
Sacha

Spider[_2_] 15-11-2009 04:51 PM

ID Please?

On 2009-11-15 14:59:11 +0000, "RG" said:

Does anyone recognise this? I don't remember planting it, but it appeared
about a week ago.

Possibly a member of the Brassica family?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44641846@N05/4106054198/

I think it's probably what 'er indoors gave you. ;-)
--
Sacha

LOL! Tempting, I must say :~). Fancy planting something in *my* garden -
especially such a weedy specimen of Bombastus stellata f.fawkesii.

Nuisance though they are, has anyone else discovered that the sticks make
admirable plants supports once separated from their offending load?

Spider