GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Camellias (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/188601-camellias.html)

Sacha[_4_] 09-12-2009 10:51 AM

Camellias

Has anyone else found that their early Camellias are flowering
especially well? We have a Camellia sasanqua Narumigata and it's
absolutely covered in flowers. I don't think it's ever done quite as
well as this and it's been in about 4 years, I think.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Robert \(Plymouth\)[_303_] 12-12-2009 04:45 PM

Camellias

--
http://www.keepcrueltyhistory.com/

"Sacha" wrote in message
Has anyone else found that their early Camellias are flowering especially
well? We have a Camellia sasanqua Narumigata and it's absolutely covered
in flowers. I don't think it's ever done quite as well as this and it's
been in about 4 years, I think.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.
South Devon

Ours has been in full flower for a month or more now and it does it every
year. A lovely splash of colour

www.rraa.moonfruit.com