GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I want to post some pics (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/188687-i-want-post-some-pics.html)

Part_No 16-12-2009 12:22 PM

I want to post some pics

I want to post some pics of my veg garden, but obviosly not here.

I am behind the times I know, but where, so that I can post them
and this group can view them (giving a website) to go to.

Thanks in advance.
Part_No

Derek Turner 16-12-2009 01:33 PM

I want to post some pics

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 12:22:33 +0000, Part_No wrote:

I want to post some pics of my veg garden, but obviosly not here.

Flickr, among many others.

Granity 16-12-2009 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek Turner (Post 871995)

try http://photobucket.com/

Ed 16-12-2009 04:53 PM

I want to post some pics

On 16/12/09 12:22, Part_No wrote:
I want to post some pics of my veg garden, but obviosly not here.

I am behind the times I know, but where, so that I can post them
and this group can view them (giving a website) to go to.

Thanks in advance.
Part_No

Surely, your ISP provides some free web space as part of your monthly
contract? Why not post them there?

Ed

Muddymike 16-12-2009 06:17 PM

I want to post some pics

"Part_No" wrote in message
I want to post some pics of my veg garden, but obviosly not
here.

I am behind the times I know, but where, so that I can post
them
and this group can view them (giving a website) to go to.

Thanks in advance.
Part_No

I want to post some pics of my veg garden, but obviously not
here.

I am behind the times I know, but where, so that I can post
them
and this group can view them (giving a website) to go to.

Thanks in advance.
Part_No

Just attach them to an email and send them to

With a description on the subject line.

Its an album on my Ovi site I set up a while back for URG members
to share
pictures.

Mike