GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Kniphofias flowering. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/188743-kniphofias-flowering.html)

Bob Hobden 19-12-2009 03:19 PM

Kniphofias flowering.

Just down the road and on the roadside here there is a large clump of large
normal coloured Red Hot Pokers in full bloom and they do normally bloom at
this time. Anyone know what variety they might be?

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Spider[_2_] 20-12-2009 05:20 PM

Kniphofias flowering.

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
Just down the road and on the roadside here there is a large clump of
large normal coloured Red Hot Pokers in full bloom and they do normally
bloom at this time. Anyone know what variety they might be?

--
Regards
Bob Hobden
W.of London. UK

Alas, no, but I'd like to. Mine are June/July flowering, and I'd love some
late ones.

Spider

Bob Hobden 20-12-2009 06:35 PM

Kniphofias flowering.

"Spider" wrote
"Bob Hobden" wrote
Just down the road and on the roadside here there is a large clump of
large normal coloured Red Hot Pokers in full bloom and they do normally
bloom at this time. Anyone know what variety they might be?

Alas, no, but I'd like to. Mine are June/July flowering, and I'd love
some late ones.

Yes, that was the point of asking.

--
Regards