GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My little 2 ft bay (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/188969-my-little-2-ft-bay.html)

Christina Websell[_2_] 03-01-2010 10:46 PM

My little 2 ft bay

I've just gone outside and brought it into my lean-to. It's in a big pot
but as it's supposed to be -8 tonight it will give it a chance. I don't
want to lose it.

Tina
P.S. OMG it is COLD out there!

Jonathan[_3_] 04-01-2010 10:03 AM

My little 2 ft bay

On 3 Jan, 22:46, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
I've just gone outside and brought it into my lean-to. *It's in a big pot
but as it's supposed to be -8 tonight it will give it a chance. *I don't
want to lose it.

Tina
P.S. *OMG it is COLD out there!

I've had mine outside in a two foot pot fro over twenty years without
any problems down to -10. Mind you it has always been against the wall
of the house.

Jonathan

Christina Websell[_2_] 04-01-2010 05:38 PM

My little 2 ft bay

wrote:
I've just gone outside and brought it into my lean-to. It's in a big pot
but as it's supposed to be -8 tonight it will give it a chance. I don't
want to lose it.

Tina
P.S. OMG it is COLD out there!

I've had mine outside in a two foot pot fro over twenty years without
any problems down to -10. Mind you it has always been against the wall
of the house.

It's only 2 years old and has only got going this year after 12 months of
sulking so I don't want to risk losing it.
It's the longest cold spell we've had here in Leics for years and could be
even colder tonight according to the weather people. I'm semi-rural,
surrounded by fields so when it's cold, it's cold!
Had to use a screwdriver to chip the ice out from my hen's drinkers this
morning as they were solid..

Tina