GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Outdoor Thermometer (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/188993-re-outdoor-thermometer.html)

Christina Websell[_2_] 05-01-2010 10:13 PM

Outdoor Thermometer

louisxiv wrote in message ...
Hi

Don't know if this is the right place but I have for some time fancied
buying a reasonably priced and reliable thermometer for my garden. A kind
of wall mounted thing would be ideal. Don't want to spend a fortune but
want something that works, unlike the crap I've had in the past which
couldn't seem to deal with sub-zero temperatures.

Can anyone recommend a good brand/model? TIA for any advice.

What you probably need is a maximum/minimum thermometer. You can often get
them from garden centres, but if not, have a google.
I have one and if you use it properly you know how high the temp was or how
low - without you being there to notice. They are brill.

Tweed