GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   N A KAYS where are they? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/189342-n-kays-where-they.html)

Spider[_2_] 29-01-2010 07:52 PM

N A KAYS where are they?

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Spider
writes
N A Kays are having their website redeveloped, Janet. I found it by
googling.

Spider

Goodness what DID you search on? I tried N A KAYS horticulture, plastic
pots, whitehaven even their postcode!!
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Oops! I did try again and it does appear that they are defunct. Sorry!
However, whilst hunting for things horticultural, I came across this:
www.thegardensuperstore.com/
which seemed quite promising. Only you know if they sell the pots you want
at the price you want, but it's worth a browse.

Once again, sorry to raise your hopes :~(
(crawls back under stone).

Spider

Pete[_9_] 29-01-2010 09:06 PM

N A KAYS where are they?

"Dave Hill" wrote in message

Have a look at http://www.plantcell.demon.co.uk/
I have used their trade / growers firm for a good few years now.

Yup - not bad there.
http://www.plantcell.demon.co.uk/9cm_plastic_pots.htm

1000 for £34.10. delivered.
Fairy nuff

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Janet Tweedy 30-01-2010 01:37 PM

N A KAYS where are they?

In article
,
Dave Hill writes

Have a look at http://www.plantcell.demon.co.uk/
I have used their trade / growers firm for a good few years now.
David Hill

Oh good lord they are so much cheaper than elsewhere David thank you.
(

One case of 1,500 7cm single square pots

£ 26.95 + VAT £ 4.70 = £ 31.65)

Brilliant, I'll order on Monday.

Fuschia[_3_] 30-01-2010 01:39 PM

N A KAYS where are they?

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 18:31:03 -0000, "Pete"
wrote:

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

So are you saying they have survived liquidation?
Hope so 'cause I got all our feed and canes etc from them.

--

Interested to get the google evidence of this.
Source please Spider ?

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

I googled 'kays horticulture' and got pages of references including
one where they got into trouble for selling unapproved chemicals.

bmes 15-12-2011 11:19 AM

BMES-experience has given us Knowledge in conveying different kind of materials and also designing Custom Built Equipment's. Pneumatic Conveying System, Bag Slitting machine manufacturers in India.Pneumatic conveying system, Bag Slitting machine manufacturers, Dust Controller manufacturers. Small Bag Filling Machine Manufacturers.Pneumatic Conveying System

bemcohydraulics 15-12-2011 12:18 PM

BEMCO HYDRAULICS LIMITED orginally an Engineering Craftsman's shop in the late thirties has risen to be a premier producer of Portable re-railing equipment,Portable rerailing equipment, Light weight re-railing equipment, Hydraulic Re-railing equipment, Re-railing Systems, Hydraulic press, Wheel fitting press, C Frame press, Straightening press, Molding press, manufacturers, suppliers in bangalore India.